Homemade No-Bake Energy Bars Recipe
These homemade energy bars are healthy, delicious and easy to make! These no-bake oatmeal peanut bars date energy bars are perfect as healthy dessert, as a post workout snack or maybe as a snack to take to work or school. They are soft, free of refined sugar and packed with good nutritional value.
- 1¾ cups (160g) Rolled oats
- 12oz (340g) Pitted dates- about 15 large dates
- 1/2 cup (60g) Walnuts
- 1/3 cup (80g) Natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (40g) Dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Place all the ingredients except chocolate chips I a food processor and process until combined and sticky.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Scrape the mixture into an 8*8-inch (20*cm) baking dish, press evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or until set.
- Cut into bars.
- These energy bars can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- In this recipe you can use any kind of nuts: walnuts, cashew, almonds etc.
- In this recipe you can use any nut butter: peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter and more.
- In the video you can see I processed all the ingredients together, but for better results, I would suggest processing only the dates first and then all the ingredients together.
Other recipe you may like: