1. Drain the oil (or water) from tuna cans. place in a large bowl.
2. Finely chop onion, chive and parsley. Crush garlic. Add to the bowl.
3. Place the oats into a food processor and process for 2 minutes. Add the oat flour to the bowl.
4. Add salt and chili flakes or black pepper. mix well.
5. In a small bowl beat eggs and add to the tuna mixture. Stir until well combined. Shape into patties.
6. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook the patties for about 3-4 minutes from each side. Or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain.