1. Rinse the quinoa under cool water. Until the water comes out transparent.
2. Put washed quinoa in a medium saucepan. Add water and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes until the quinoa is fluffy. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Let cool.
3. Finely chop all fresh herbs and tomato.
4. In a small bowl whisk olive oil. Fresh juice, salt and pepper.
5. Place the quinoa in a large bowl. Add chopped herbs, tomato and the dressing. Mix well.
• Note: add dressing just before serving.
Your email address will not be published