Cottage Cheese Pancakes Recipe
Cottage Cheese Pancakes - If you're tired of regular pancakes and you want to try new healthier version of pancakes this recipe is for you. High protein, low cab pancakes made of cottage cheese.
- 1+1/8 cup (250g) low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup (63g) flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp honey/maple syrup (optional)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
1. In a large bowl beat eggs. add cottage cheese, vanilla extract and honey. Whisk.
2. In separate bowl stir flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. Pour the dry mixture into the wet mixture and stir until just combined. Note: you can put all ingredients into a blender and blend until you get smooth mixture.
4. Heat large pan over medium heat. Lightly coat with oil or cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup (or less) and cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Your email address will not be published