No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars Recipe
No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars - Easy to make, full of good nutritional values, full of flavor and super delicious.These bars are perfect for pre-workout or post workout snack or just for school snack.
- 3 cups (270g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (250g) Natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup (110g) honey/maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30g) Coconut oil
- 1/3 cup (40g) dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup (50g) pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup (45g) unsalted almonds
- 1/8 tsp salt
1. In a large bowl place peanut butter, honey/maple syrup, coconut oil and salt. Stir and microwave for 30-60 sec.
2. Add oats, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, unsalted almonds and stir until all combined.
3. Transfer the mixture to a 13"X8.5" (33X22cm) dish lined with parchment paper. Spread evenly and slightly press.
4. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours to set. cut into squares. Keep bars refrigerated.