Healthy Granola Bars Recipe
Healthy homemade granola bars. Quick and simple to make vegan granola bars.
Healthy back to school ideas.
- 3 cups (270g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (140g) almonds
- 1/3 cup (40g) peanuts
- 1/2 cup (60g) dried cranberries or sour cherries
- 2 tablespoons (12g) desiccated/shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup +1½ tbsp (200g) honey or agave syrup
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp (80g) coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 340F (170C). line a 10” x 8” (25 X 20 cm) pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Spread in baking pan, pressing down very firmly.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Let cool completely.
5. Remove from the pan and cut into bars.