1. Trim the edges of slices bread, then flatten each bread with a rolling pin. Set aside.
2. Slice the bananas, melt one tablespoon of butter in the pan. Add sliced bananas, 1 tablespoon of sugar and cook for about 3-4 minutes, until softened.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and cinnamon.
4. Spread about 1-2 tablespoons of banana mixture over each slice of bread. Brush with egg mixture. Roll and seal.
5. Dip each roll in egg mixture.
6. In a pan over medium heat, melt 1-2 tablespoons of butter. Fry each roll until sides are golden.
7. Drain on a paper towel. Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.
8. Optional: prepare sugar cinnamon mixture by mixing 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Then coat each banana roll in sugar mixture.
More Easy Recipes: