This recipe is the best recipe for fluffy pancakes. The recipe is quick and easy to make and it’s perfect for your family's Sunday breakfast or brunch. You need only few simple ingredients you probably have in your kitchen right now, and few minutes of work. So follow this recipe to learn how to make perfect homemade light and fluffy pancakes.
- 2 cups (250g) All-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (50g) Sugar
- 1 tablespoon 10g Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1½ cups (360ml) Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup (60g) Melted butter
- 1 large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Butter for greasing the pan
- Maple syrup for serving
1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
2. Make a well in the center and add the milk, egg and melted butter. stir until combined.
3. Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Melt some butter or use oil, scoop about 1/4 cup of the batter, cook for 1-2 minutes, until golden brown at the bottom and bobbles appears on top, flip and cook for about 1-2 minutes more.
4. Serve warm. Drizzle some maple syrup on top
- To make homemade buttermilk stir 1½ cups (360ml) milk and 1½ tablespoons of vinegar, set aside for 5 minutes before using.
More Breakfast recipes: