1. In a bowl beat eggs with salt. Set aside.
2. Heat a medium size pan and melt one tablespoon of butter.
3. When butter is melted pour beaten eggs. Immediately place 2 pieces of bread onto the egg mixture, coating each side in the still-uncooked egg. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Flip the whole egg-bread toast, without braking it. Add the cheese on one slice of bread, sprinkle some herbs (optional). Then, fold the egg wings that hang over sides of the pieces of bread. Then, fold one slice of bread over the second bread that covered with cheese, hinging at the space between the two pieces of bread.
5. Cook the sandwich for 1 minute more.
More Easy Breakfast Recipes: