1. In a bowl beat eggs with salt. Set aside.
2. Heat a medium size pan and melt one tablespoon of butter.
3. When butter is melted pour beaten eggs. Immediately place 2 pieces of bread onto the egg mixture, coating each side in the still-uncooked egg. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Flip the whole egg-bread toast, without braking it. Add the cheese on one slice of bread, sprinkle some herbs (optional). Then, fold the egg wings that hang over sides of the pieces of bread. Then, fold one slice of bread over the second bread that covered with cheese, hinging at the space between the two pieces of bread.
5. Cook the sandwich for 1 minute more.
More Easy Breakfast Recipes:
omg tysm when i made it it was good tysm for this advice without it i wouldn't know what to do or how to make itReply
Isn't this the same thing that is called a "bread omlette" in India? It's widely available everywhereReply
What type of cheese is that? I mean what brand and what is it called?Reply
Your email address will not be published