Healthy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes Recipe
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Pancake - Quick and easy pancakes for breakfast. All you need is a few ingredients and few minutes of work and you have healthy pancakes for breakfast.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 – 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil or other oil for cooking
- Maple syrup to serve (optional)
1. Place rolled oats in a food processor and process to flour.
2. In a large bowl, mash bananas, add eggs, beat until smooth mixture. Add vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt, oatmeal flour and baking powder. Stir until well combined.
3. Heat skillet over medium heat. Melt 1 tsp coconut oil. Pour batter into the skillet and cook 1-2 min. flip the pancake and cook 1-2 min more.
4. Drizzle with maple syrup.