1. In a large pot of salted water boil potatoes until tender.
2. Peel the potatoes, mash and let cool.
3. Add beaten eggs, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and chopped parsley. Mix until combined. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Scoop 1 tablespoon of potato mixture and flatten on your hand, place 1 cube of cheddar cheese in the center, wrap the potato mixture around the cheese and shape into ball.
5. Prepare 3 separate balls: 1 with flour, 1 with beaten eggs, 1 with breadcrumbs. Coat the potato ball in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs
6. In a medium pan heat vegetable oil to 360F (180C). fry potato balls in small batches for about 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
7. Transfer to a paper towel to drain. Serve warm
Your email address will not be published