1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Line a 9X5-inch (23X12cm) loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas, add eggs and whisk until combined. Add honey and whisk until combined. Add milk, olive oil/coconut oil, vanilla extract and whisk until combined.
3. In a separate bowl stir flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
4. Add flour mixture into wet mixture and stir until combined. Add chopped walnuts and give a last stir.
5. Pour the batter into prepared pan and bake for about 50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. If after 30 minutes in the oven, the bread turns too brown, cover with foil for the rest of baking.
6. Let cool on a wire rack before serving.