1. prepare a large bowl with cold water.
2. Peel the potatoes and onion. Grate the potatoes and onion and transfer to the cold water.
3. Drain the liquids and then wrap grated potatoes and onion with cheesecloth or kitchen towel, twist cheesecloth into a pouch and squeeze out excess liquids.
4. Transfer to a large bowl, add salt, pepper, flour and beaten eggs. Mix well.
5. In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. spoon 2-3 tablespoons of potato mixture the hot oil, flatten slightly.
6. Fry 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to paper towels to drain and season with salt.
7. Serve with sour cream.
Hello. What kind of potato should I use?Reply
lit....u guys are the best when it comes to giving recipes....please keep it up with the amazing workReply
good tasting food thank you so much for the amazing recipes :)Reply
Hi , Why do you need to put the potatoes in cold water ? ThanksReply
To remove the excess starchReply
So they don’t turn brown meanwhile you contour to shred more & remove starchReply
Your email address will not be published