- Fill a large pot with water, add 1 tablespoon salt and bring to a boil.
- Preheat oven 400F (200C).
- When water is boiling add the pasta and cook according to package instructions. Drain and transfer to large baking dish.
- Add salt, garlic powder, paprika, parmesan cheese and olive oil. Mix well until evenly coated.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes (depends on pasta shape and size) or until golden brown. Mix every 10-15 minutes to get evenly baked chips.
- Meanwhile make the dipping sauce: I a blender or a food processor blend all the ingredients until combined and smooth.
- Serve with feta cheese dipping sauce or with any other dip.
Frequently asked questions:
WHAT KIND OF PASTA DO WE NEED TO MAKE PASTA CHIPS?
You can use almost any kind of pasta to make these pasta chips. Most popular options: penne, rigatoni, fusilli, farfalle and more.
WHAT KIND OF SEASONING CAN WE USE TO MAKE PASTA CHIPS?
I used very basic seasoning: salt, paprika, garlic powder and parmesan. You really can use and seasoning that you like, some options: onion powder, Italian seasoning, BBQ seasoning, dried oregano, dried basil, black pepper, chili flakes and more.
WHAT DIP SAUCES CAN THE CHIPS BE SERVED WITH?
You can serve pasta chips with simple dip like ketchup, mayonnaise, feta cheese dip from the recipe above or: Guacamole, Tzatziki, blue cheese dip and more.
OTHER TIKTOK VIRAL RECIPES: