How to Make Guacamole | Best Guacamole Recipe
Learn how to make the best guacamole! This recipe is so easy to make, only 6 ingredients, and few minutes of work and you have fresh, creamy and delicious authentic guacamole. Serve it as a dip with some tortilla chips.
- 3 medium avocados, ripe
- 1 Tomato, cored and chopped (optional)
- 1 Green chili or jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1/2 Small red/while onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 small Lemon/lime, juiced
- Salt to taste
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and skin and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add lime/lemon juice, mash the avocado with a fork or with a potato masher and make it as chunky or smooth as you like. Add chopped chili/ jalapeño, chopped onion, chopped cilantro, chopped tomato and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Taste and season with extra salt or lemon juice.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- How to store Guacamole: cover the bowl with plastic wrap, so the plastic wrap will touch the entire top layer of the guacamole and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Optional additions: crushed garlic, cayenne pepper, cumin.