- Make the patties: preheat oven to 375F (190C).
- Cut the broccoli into small florets and transfer to a food processor.
- To the food processor add onion, garlic and parsley. Process until crumbly, do not over process to a paste. If your food processor too small, do it in two batches.
- Transfer to a large bowl, add oats, coconut flour, egg, salt, pepper and oregano. Mix until well combined.
- Shape into patties, arrange the patties on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Brush the patties lightly with olive oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile make the dipping sauce: grate the cucumber, transfer to a bowl, add pinch of salt, 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar, mix and set aside to release its liquids.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix yogurt, crushed garlic, 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar, olive oil, chopped dill, salt and pepper.
- Drain grated cucumber through a fine mesh sieve and add to the sauce. Mix well.
- Serve the patties with the tzatziki and enjoy!
WHAT FLOUR CAN BE USED INSTEAD OF COCONUT FLOUR?
In this recipe you can use any flour that you like, wheat flour, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour or even gluten free flour such as; almond flour, buckwheat flour, teff flour, chickpea flour and more.
CAN WE USE ROLLED OATS TO MAKE THESE PATTIES?
Yes, you can use rolled oats, but the texture of the patties will be different, they wont incorporated as quick oats, so you need to remember it. I would recommend sticking to the original recipe and use quick oats.
WHAT OTHER DIPPING SAUCES CAN WE USE?
The options are endless, you can use simple dip such as ketchup, mayo or healthier dip like tahini sauce, hummus, guacamole, yogurt dip and more.
OTHER HEALTHY RECIPES:
5 stars!!! But I don't see a way to rate it but if I could, 5 STARS!!! Delicious! Next time, I might throw in some red pepper flakes just because I like things with a little heat, but I loved these! Easy with a food processor, and held together well with few calories. I am counting and didn't find a count here but everything in these is light and healthy so yum, yum, yum!!! Well done. I will be looking at some other recipes on this site. Thank you!Reply
Your email address will not be published