Peanut Butter Pasta Recipe
Have you ever tried peanut butter in savory dishes? if you haven’t, you will be surprised how good it can be. In this peanut butter pasta recipe, I combined few basic ingredients that makes this dish quick, easy and delicious!
- 12oz (340g) Pasta of your choice
- 1/2 cup (125g) Peanut butter, smooth or chunky
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice/vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sesame oil
- 1-2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Water
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Ginger paste
- Sesame seeds, optional
- Toasted peanuts, roughly chopped for garnishing
- Green onions for garnishing, optional
- Fill a large pot with water, add 1 tablespoon of salt and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile make the sauce: In a saucepan combine peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, water, seasoning, minced garlic, ginger and sriracha (optional). Cook over low heat, stirring, until combined and smooth.
- When the water is boiling, add the pasta and cook according to package directions.
- Drain the pasta and place in a large bowl. Add the sauce and toss to combine.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped peanuts.
- You can replace the pasta with noodles and follow the same directions.
More Pasta Recipes: