Garlic Shrimp Recipe - easy, rich, buttery and delicious dish that everyone love. just a few minutes of work and you have beautiful and comfort garlic butter shrimp dish.
- 1.1-pound (500g) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6-7 garlic cloves
- 1/2 stick (55g) unsalted butter
- 1/8 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper / chili flakes
- 1/4 bunch parsley – chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Heat olive oil and 1 tbsp of butter over low-medium heat. Add crushed garlic and sauté, stirring frequently, about 1 minute.
2. raise the heat to medium-high and add the shrimps, season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, about 2-4 minutes.
3. Add butter and stir to coat.
4. Add lemon juice and half of the chopped parsley. Cook 2-3 minutes.
5. Serve with the other half of chopped parsley and fresh lemon.