How to Make Oat Milk | Homemade Oat Milk Recipe
Oat milk can be a good substitute for cow's milk. It’s healthy, low fat, dairy free and vegan. All you need is a blender, rolled oats, water and 2 minutes of work. The result is silky smooth and healthy milk that is good for coffee, tea, smoothies, porridge and other recipes. So follow this recipe to learn how to make the best homemade oat milk.
- 1 cup (90g) Rolled oats
- 4 cups (1 liter) cold water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
1. Place the oats the blender or food processor, add water and vanilla extract. Blend at the highest speed for 30-60 seconds, until looks smooth and creamy.
2. Strain the oat milk through a nut-milk bag or cheesecloth, squeezing well to extract the extra liquid.
3. Pour the milk into an airtight container.
- Can be stored in the fridge up to 5-6 days.
- Shake well before use!
- This recipe is gluten-free as long as you use gluten-free rolled oats.
More Recipes You May Like: