1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Prepare 8-inch (20cm) springform pan – line with parchment paper and grease the edges with butter.
2. In a large bowl mash the bananas, add eggs, milk, maple, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined.
3. In separate bowl mix rolled oats, quick oats, baking powder and salt.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients, add chocolate chips, mix just until combined. Let sit for 5-10 to absorb the liquids.
5. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then release from the pan and let cool completely.