Healthy Oatmeal Bars Recipe (Vegan)
These oatmeal bars are healthy, vegan and easy to make. They are soft, chewy and light, packed with nuts, seeds, dried fruits and other nutrients. These baked oatmeal bars are perfect as post-workout snack or as a quick breakfast.
2 cups (180g) Rolled oats
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 cup (35g) Dried cranberries
1/4 cup (35g) Sunflower seeds
1/4 cup (30g) slivered almonds
2 bananas, ripe
1¼ cups (300ml) , or any milk of your choice Homemade Almond milk
3-4 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line an 8-inch (20cm) square baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mash bananas, add honey and stir. Add milk, coconut oil and whisk to combine.
3. Combine wet and dry ingredients. Stir in almonds, cranberries and sunflower seeds.
4. Pour the batter into prepared baking dish.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden. Allow to cool and cut into bars.
More Healthy Recipes You Mat Like: