Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
Learn how to make the best egg salad sandwich. This egg salad recipe made with simple and basic ingredients and the result is rich and creamy egg salad. These sandwiches are perfect as make ahead meal, great for breakfast, quick lunch or even as school meal. Serve it with your favorite bread and enjoy!
- Bread of your choice
- 4 Eggs
- 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2-3 tablespoons Green onion/chives/parsley
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Paprika to taste
1. Place eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil, turn the heat off and cover, let the eggs stand for 10 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, transfer to a bowl with cold water, let cool for 10-15 minutes. Then, peel and chop. Place chopped eggs in a large bowl.
2. Add mayonnaise, mustard, chives/parsley/green onion, salt, pepper and paprika. Mix until well combined.
3. Serve on your favorite bread.
More Recipes You My Like: