1. Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan, add water and bring to a boil, turn the heat off, cover the pan with a lid, and let sit for 12 minutes.
2. Transfer to a bowl with ice water and let cool. Carefully peel the eggs and gently dry with paper towels.
3. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, remove the egg yolks and place in a large bowl.
4. Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper, and mix until smooth. Check the seasoning, add more salt/pepper if needed.
5. Transfer the mixture into a piping bag (optional) and pipe into the hole of each egg white. Garnish with smoked paprika.
Your email address will not be published