1. In a large pot, met butter and olive oil, add chopped onion and sauté for 6-7 minutes, until golden.
2. Add garlic, thyme and mushrooms. Cook, stirring frequently, until the mushrooms are softened, about 10 minutes. Add chestnuts and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add chopped potatoes, pour in the stalk, season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 25 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and blend the soup until smooth, using a hand blender.
5. Return to heat and simmer for 5 minutes more. Add cumin and stir. Check the seasoning and add more salt/pepper if needed.
More Soup Recipes You May Like:
The video is not workingReply
Fixed it. Thanks :)Reply
Your email address will not be published