Mini Pancakes Recipe (Pancake Cereal)
Learn how to make mini pancakes. This recipe has been very viral in the last few weeks on TikTok and decided to try this. I made these pancakes with my fluffy pancake recipe. The rest was inspired by TikTok users I saw online. This recipe called “pancake cereal” because you can eat it like regular breakfast cereal. At first I had doubts about this recipe, but I was surprised to find it really tasty and interesting. If you like pancakes or cereals, you should give it a try.
For the pancakes:
- 1 cup (125g) Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- pinch Salt
- 2/3 cup (160ml) Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (30g) Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons (30g) Butter, melted
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Milk (optional)
- Butter (optional)
- In a bowl mix milk with vinegar and let sit for 5-10 minutes (instead of milk + vinegar you can use buttermilk). Then, add egg, melted butter and mix until combined.
- In a separated bowl mix flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
- Combined wet mixture with dry mixture. Transfer the batter into a piping bag.
- Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Melt some butter or use oil, pipe small portion of batter into the pan.
- Cook for about one minutes or until slightly golden. Flip and cook for 30 seconds more. Do not overcook.
- Place mini pancakes in a bowl, drizzle some maple syrup and milk if desired.
More Breakfast Recipes: