Cereal Bars Recipe (3-Ingredient)
These 3-ingredient cereal bars are quick (only 5 minutes of work) easy and so delicious. they are crunchy and chewy at the same time. These cereal bars perfect as a dessert or as a snack, you can take them to school, to work or to travels. These cereal bars can be made with cheerios or any other cereal that you like.
- 1/2 cup (170g) Honey
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp. (150g) Peanut butter/almond butter
- 3 cups (100g) Cereal of your choice, unsweetened
- Line a 8-inch (20cm) baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a saucepan combine honey and peanut butter. Heat the mixture over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, until melted and combined.
- To the sauce pan add the cereals and stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into prepared pan and press firmly.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set.
- Cut into bars/squares.