1. In a bowl of a stand mixer, mix flour yeast and sugar. Add salt, melted butter and water and knead for 6-8 minutes.
2. Grease the bowl with oil. Place the dough in the bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
3. On a floured work surface Roll the dough into rectangle.
4. Spread tomato sauce, crushed garlic and sprinkle oregano. Then sprinkle mozzarella and olives (optional). Leave about 2 cm uncovered on the edges.
5. gently roll the dough into a log. Slice into 12 equal pieces. Place the rolls in a baking dish lined with parchment paper. cover with plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
7. Brush the rolls with beaten egg. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden.