1. In a large bowl combine flour, salt and oil. Add water and mix until dough is formed. Add more water if the dough is to dry or more flour if to sticky. Knead the dough for 4-5 minutes, until soft and elastic. Cover the dough and let rest while you make the filling.
2. Roughly chop and green onion and herbs. Place in a large bowl. Crumble or grate in the cheese, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Divide the dough into 12 equal pieces and shape them into balls. roll each ball into circle 20-22cm (7-8-inch) in diameter.
4. Fill half of the circle with the filling, leaving little bit space at the edges. Fold the dough and press with your fingers. Cut the edges with a knife or a pizza cutter. Repeat with remaining dough.
5. Heat a dry large pan or cast iron skillet over medium heat, place the flat breads and cook about 3 minutes on each sides or until golden brown.
6. Remove from the pan and immediately brush with butter.