Easiest Apple Cake Recipe (Apple Semolina Cake)
This apple cake recipe is the easiest cake you can find! Only few basic ingredients, 15 minutes of work and you got the most delicious layered apple cake. 4 layers of soft semolina layers, 3 layers of moist and delicious apple layers. No kneading required, no eggs, no yeast and just 2 bowls.
- 1 cup (125g) Flour
- 1 cup (170g) semolina
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. (175g) Sugar
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons (30g) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup (180ml) Milk
- 6 apples
- 2-3 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Grease 8-inch (20cm) round cake pan with butter, line bottom and sides with parchment paper. Grease the parchment as well.
- In a large bowl mix flour, semolina, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Peel the apples, grate and transfer to a bowl. Add lemon juice and stir. Set aside.
- Spread 1/4 of the flour mixture over the bottom of the pan, then spread 1/3 of the grated apples. Repeat this process with the reaming flour mixture and grated apples. In total: 4 flour layer and 3 apple layers.
- In a small bowl mix milk and melted butter. Pour milk mixture over the cake and pierce with a fork so the milk mixture will pass through the layers.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Let cool before slicing.
More Easy Cake Recipes: