Easiest Apple Cake Recipe | Only 15 Minutes
This apple cake recipe is the easiest recipe out there. All you need is few basic ingredients and 10 minutes of work. Even if you are a beginner baker with no experience you can make this cake. This homemade apple cake is soft, light and very delicious.
- 4 Apples, diced
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons (125g) Sugar
- 100ml Milk
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups (210g) Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Powdered sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). line a parchment paper on the bottom of a 8-inch (20cm) springform pan and grease the parchment.
- In a small bowl whisk flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Cut the apples into small chunks/cubes and set aside.
- In a large bowl, place and sugar, whisk until light and fluffy
- Add milk, oil and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined.
- Sift in the flour mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Place chopped apples into prepared pan and pour the batter over the apples. Shake the pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, dust with powdered sugar.
Notes for Apple Cake Recipe:
- Can be served with vanilla ice cream.
- Optional spiced: cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, ginger powder and more.