Easiest Apple Cake Recipe | Only 15 Minutes of Work
This apple cake recipe is the easiest recipe out there. All you need is few basic ingredients and 10 minutes of work. Even if you are a beginner baker with no experience you can make this cake. This homemade apple cake is soft, light and very delicious.
- 4 Apples, diced
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons (125g) Sugar
- 100ml Milk
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups (210g) Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Powdered sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). line a parchment paper on the bottom of a 8-inch (20cm) springform pan and grease the parchment.
- In a small bowl whisk flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Cut the apples into small chunks/cubes and set aside.
- In a large bowl, place and sugar, whisk until light and fluffy
- Add milk, oil and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined.
- Sift in the flour mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Place chopped apples into prepared pan and pour the batter over the apples. Shake the pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, dust with powdered sugar.
- Can be served with vanilla ice cream.
- Optional spiced: cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, ginger powder and more.