1. Separate 28 cookies. Place the cookies into a food processor and crush (save the filling for later), keep 6 tsp for toping and keep in closed bag or container. add melted butter and process again.
2. Press onto bottom of 24cm/9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate while preparing Filling.
3. Whisk together the gelatin and the cold water in a small bowl, and set it aside to let the gelatin absorb the water.
4. In a large bowl place cream cheese. Carefully melt chopped white chocolate in microwave 20 sec at the time, until completely melted, or over double boiler. Let chill 15 minutes and combine with the cream cheese.
5. Microwave the bowl of gelatin for 15 seconds, until it is melted. And to the large bowl and whisk well.
6. Whip 2 cups of heavy cream to firm peaks and Fold half of the whipped cream into the chocolate-cheese mixture, and once it’s incorporated, gently fold in the remaining whipped cream.
7. Crush 12 whole Oreo cookies, add them to the mixture, Add the filling of the Oreo cookies and mix well.
8. Pour the filling over the crust and use a spatula to spread it evenly. Refrigerate overnight.
9. Use the remaining crushed cookies to decorate the cake. Whip 1 cup of heavy cream with 20g of powdered sugar, transfer to a pastry bag. Decorate the cake with the cream and 8 whole cookies, 4 black and 4 white cookies.