1. Line 8-inch (20cm) round cake pan with parchment, grease with butter/cooking spray and dust with flour. set aside. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2.In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and salt until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add yogurt, oil, vanilla extract, lemon zest and whisk until incorporated.
3. Sift in flour and baking powder. Stir until incorporated.
4. Pour half of the batter and top with sliced strawberries. Then pour remaining batter over the top. Arrange sliced strawberries with the cut side down.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan, release from the pan and allow cool completely.
7. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
More Cake Recipes You May Like:
If I want to skip sugar, what's other ingredients can be used to replace sugar?Reply
Buen día! Les felicito por sus videos buenas recetas, si es posible incluir panes hechos con harina integral y usando stevia o edulcorante que no sea azúcar, se los agradecería, saludos y felicitaciones de nuevo 🤗Reply
I made this cake several months ago and it was so delicious! I was asking my sister what kind of cake she wanted me to buy her this year for her birthday and she asked if I can make this one for her :) I’m glad we found a new favorite recipe!Reply
Hi if I would like to use a 26 cm pan how should I change the recipe?Reply
Your email address will not be published