1. Line 8-inch (20cm) round cake pan with parchment, grease with butter/cooking spray and dust with flour. set aside. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2.In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and salt until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add yogurt, oil, vanilla extract, lemon zest and whisk until incorporated.
3. Sift in flour and baking powder. Stir until incorporated.
4. Pour half of the batter and top with sliced strawberries. Then pour remaining batter over the top. Arrange sliced strawberries with the cut side down.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan, release from the pan and allow cool completely.
7. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
More Cake Recipes You May Like: