1. Line 8-inch (20cm) round cake pan with parchment, grease with butter/cooking spray and dust with flour. set aside. Preheat oven to 170C (340F).
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and salt until light and fluffy, about 3minutes. Add yogurt, oil, vanilla extract, lemon zest and whisk until incorporated.
3. Sift in flour and baking powder. Stir until incorporated.
4. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan, release from the pan and let cool completely.
6. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
More Easy Cake Recipes You May Like: