Easy Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe (Only 3-Ingredients)
Follow this easy recipe to learn how to make homemade strawberry ice cream. This homemade strawberry ice cream is so creamy and delicious. This recipe requires only 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of work. No ice cream machine needed and no special equipment needed. This recipe is also eggless and no-churn needed.
- 2 cups (480ml) heavy cream, cold
- 1 can (14oz/400g) Sweetened condensed milk
- 12oz (340g) Strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon Pink gel food coloring (optional)
- 4-5 Chopped strawberry (optional)
- Place strawberries in a blender or a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place cold heavy cream in a large bowl, whip to stiff peaks.
- Add, sweetened condensed milk, strawberry puree, food coloring and beat on low speed until incorporated.
- Chop 4-5 strawberries add to ice cream batter, fold until combined. this stage is optional.
- Transfer into a container/dish, freeze for least 6 hours.
- If you are using frozen, thaw the strawberries for about 1 hour minutes before blending.
More Ice Cream Recipes: