Oreo Layered Pudding Cake Recipe
No-bake Oreo layered pudding cake – 2 layered of Oreo biscuits, in between-cream cheese filling, topped with chocolate ganache and Oreo crumbs. This Oreo dessert is super easy to make so anyone can make it at home.
For the cake:
- 48 Oreo cookies
- 2¾ cups (620g) Cream cheese
- 1½ cups (360ml) Heavy cream, cold
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (85g) Powdered sugar
For the topping:
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy cream
- 100g (3.5oz) Dark chocolate
- 6-8 Oreo cookies
- Make the cake: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until combined and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream to medium-stiff peaks. Gradually fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Arrange Oreo cookies in the bottom of 13"X9" (32X22cm) dish. Spread half of the cream over the biscuit layer. Then arrange another layer of biscuits. Spread the remaining cream over the biscuits. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Make the ganache: chop the chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl. Heat the cream in a small pot over medium low heat, until simmering. Pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate, let sit 2 minutes, then whisk until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate ganache on top of the cake, spared evenly and refrigerate for 1 hour, until set.
- Crush Oreo cookies and spread over chocolate ganache layer (optional).
What kind of cookies can we use?
In this recipe you can use any kind of cookies or biscuits instead of Oreos; any sandwich cookies, graham crackers, Petit Beurre etc. For example, you can see this similar recipe: No-Bake Biscuit Cake
How to store Oreo pudding cake?
You can store Oreo pudding cake in the fridge, covered, up to 4-5 days.
*If you want a softer layer of cookies, you can soak the cookies in milk before layering them in the dish.
More Dessert Recipes You May Like: