Chocolate Biscuit Pudding Recipe
This chocolate pudding recipe is eggless, no-bake and really easy to make. Layers of biscuits dipped in milk and rich chocolate custard. This no-bake chocolate cookie cake is so simple that you can prepare it with your kids. If you like coffee flavors in your desserts, you can dip the biscuits in coffee, if you don’t like coffee you can dip just in milk.
- 30-40 Biscuits/cookies
- 3 cups (720ml) Milk, divided
- 1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup (100g) Sugar
- 2 tablespoons (15g) Cocoa powder
- 160g (6.4oz) Dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup (43g) Cornstarch (corn flour)
- 1 cup (240ml) Milk
- 1 tablespoon coffee (optional)
- In a small bowl whisk 1/2 cup milk (120ml) with the cornstrach until no lumps. Set aside.
- In a saucepan place the remaining milk, heavy cream, sugar, cocoa powder and heat until sugar is melted. When sugar is melted and the mixture is simmering, reduce to medium-low heat, pour in milk-cornstrach mixture and stir until thickens. Turn the heat off and add chopped chocolate, stir until melted. Set aside.
- Dip the biscuits in the milk/coffee and arrange in the bottom of 13"X9" (32X22cm) dish. Spread 1/3 of the chocolate cream over the biscuit layer. Then arrange another layer of dipped biscuits. Spread another 1/3 of cream over the biscuits. Arrange last (third) layer of dipped biscuits on top and spread the last layer of chocolate cream.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving shave some chocolate on top.
More Chocolate recipes: