What can be better than Oreo cookies? Oreo cheesecake cookies! These cookies and cream cheesecake cookies are soft and chewy. If you are a true Oreo lover, you going to love these cookies! They are easy to make and you need only basic ingredients to make them.
INGREDIENTS FOR YIELDS
4oz (115g) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup (115g) butter, room temperature
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
3/4 cup (150g) sugar
1 cup + 2 tablespoon (140g) All-purpose flour
10-12 Oreo cookies, crushed
1. In a large bowl cream the butter and cream cheese. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour and stir until incorporated. add crushed Oreos and fold until combined
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
5. Roll batter into 1-inch balls and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Slightly flatten the cookies.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cookies turn golden brown on the bottom.