Easy Homemade Oreo Ice Cream Recipe
Learn how to make easy homemade Oreo ice cream without machine. This ice cream recipe is eggless and you need only 3 ingredients and few minutes of work to make this delicious cookies and cream ice cream.
- 18 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1 can (14oz/400g) Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (480ml) Heavy cream, cold
1. Crush 14 Oreo cookies.
2. Place cold heavy cream in a large bowl, whip to stiff peaks.
3. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat on low speed until incorporated, add crushed cookies and fold.
4. Transfer into a container/dish, top with 3-4 extra crushed cookies and freeze for least 6 hours.