For the biscuits layer:
For the filling:
For the chocolate ganache:
100g (3.5oz) Dark chocolate
1. In a large bowl put cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth. Add heavy cream and beat to medium-stiff peaks. Set aside.
2. Dip the biscuits in the milk and arrange in the bottom of 13"X9" (32X22cm) dish. Spread half of the cream over the biscuit layer. Then arrange another layer of dipped biscuits. Spread the remaining cream over the biscuits. Arrange last (third) layer of dipped biscuits on top.
3. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
4. Make the ganache: chop the chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl. Heat the cream in a small pot over medium low heat, until simmering. pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate, let sit 2 minutes, then whisk until smooth.
5. Pour the chocolate ganache on top of the cake, spared evenly and refrigerate for 1 hour, until set.
Would be great to use waffles in place of the biscuits, would it not?Reply
Omg I can’t wait to make this Israeli cake!! ThankyouReply
Your email address will not be published