Fudgy Brownies Recipe | How to Make Fudgy Brownies
Fudgy Brownies - who doesn't like brownies? But this not a regular brownie recipe, this is super rich, super fudgy, super chocolaty and super delicious recipe. Special recipe for chocolate loves. Follow this recipe to learn how to make the best fudge brownie recipe!
- 12 oz (340g) dark chocolate, divided into 8 oz and 4 oz
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon (130g) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (200g) white sugar
- ½ cup (100g) brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup (40g) cocoa powder
- ¾ cup (95g) all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. Chop the chocolate and put 8 oz into a large bowl (set 4 oz aside for later), add butter and set over pot with simmering water. Melt completely. Remove from heat, add oil, vanilla extract, white sugar, brown sugar and stir.
3. Whisk in the eggs, one at the time¸ Until they have been incorporated. Do not over whisk.
4. Add flour, salt and sift the cocoa powder. Mix until just combined. DO NOT OVER-MIX. Fold in the remaining chopped chocolate.
5. Pour the batter into prepared 9*9-inch (22*22) pan lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool 15-20 minutes before cutting into squares.