3-Ingredient Oreo Mousse Recipe
This 3-ingredinets Oreo mousse recipe is super easy to make and requires only few minutes of work. If you an Oreo lover and like simple desserts, you should give this recipe a try. This mousse is not like the traditional mousse and doesn’t contain any eggs (eggless mousse).
- 10 Oreo cookies
- 1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream, cold
- 1/3 cup (40g) Powdered sugar
- In a Ziploc bag, a blend or a food processor, crush Oreo cookies into fine crumbs and set aside.
- In a large bowl whip heavy cream and powdered sugar to stiff peaks.
- Fold in crushed ores. Transfer into a piping bag. Pipe into serving dishes.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate with halved Oreo cookie.
More Oreo Recipes: