1. Place cold heavy cream in a large bowl, whip to stiff peaks.
2. Heat the cookie butter in the microwave for 15-20 seconds, until a bit liquid.
3. Add sweetened condensed milk, cookie butter and beat on low speed until incorporated.
4. Add crush cookies and gently fold.
5. Transfer into a container/dish, top with extra crushed cookies and freeze for least 6 hours.
What is Lotus Biscoff cookie butter?
Lotus cookie butter is a kind of paste made from speculoos cookie crumbs, fat, sugar and other ingredients. Cookie butter spread has a consistency of peanut butter but the taste is totally different and unique. The cookie butter spread tastes like caramel-coffee cookies. You can spread the butter on bread, make desserts, ice creams, cakes or just eat it from the jar.
What is the flavor of Biscoff cookies?
Lotus Biscoff cookies are buttery, rich and they melt in your mouth. The taste of the cookies is caramel, coffee and spices. It is crunchy cookie that is surprisingly delicious and it’s perfect with a cup of tea or coffee. If you’ve never tasted Biscoff cookies
Where can I buy biscoff cookie butter?
You can find Lotus Biscoff cookie butter and the cookies themselves almost in any supermarket. In some countries it still not available yet, but in Europe and USA it’s available in every big grocery store. You also can easily but it online here: Cookie butter
What other flavors of ice cream can I make?
With this easy method you can make almost any flavor of ice cream. You just need follow the same basic principles of using the correct ratio of heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk and the flavor you want to use. Here some easy homemade ice cream recipes:
What other recipes can you make with Lotus Biscoff?