This no-bake lotus Biscoff cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake recipe for all the Biscoff lovers. Biscoff cookie crust, cream cheese - biscoff cookie butter filling and a layer of delicious biscoff cookie butter spread on top. If you’ve never dried biscoff, you should definitely try this dessert.
For the crust:
For the filling:
For the topping:
1. Make the crust: In a food processor or a ziploc bag crush the lotus biscuits into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of 9-inch (23cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. Make the filling: In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl beat cream cheese, vanilla extract and cookie butter until soft and smooth. In a separate bowl beat heavy cream with powdered sugar until medium-stiff peaks form. Gradually fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
4. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. Temper the gelatin: Gradually add few tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into the dissolved gelatin and stir until combined. Pour back to the cheesecake mixture and mix until combined.
5. Pour into the springform pan and freeze for 30 minutes.
6. Meanwhile prepare the topping: place biscoff cookie butter in a heatproof bowl and melt in the microwave until melted. While still liquid pour over the cheesecake.
7. Refrigerate the cake for at least 6 hours, until set.
8. Decoration: release the cake from the pan and garnish the cake with crushed cookies around the edges.