Lotus Biscoff Layered Cake Recipe
This no-bake Lotus Biscoff layered cake is an easy cake that anyone can make at home and impress their family and friends. If you like lotus Biscoff desserts, then you are going to love this amazing dessert. 3 layered of Biscoff cookies, in between delicious cream, and all this covered with Lotus Biscoff cookie butter. So if you are looking for a cool dessert that is also easy to prepare, try this lotus Biscoff lasagna.
For the biscuit layer:
- 300g Biscoff cookies
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Milk (optional)
For the filling:
- 2 cups (450g) Cream cheese/Mascarpone
- 1/2 cup (60g) Powdered sugar
- 1¼ cups (300ml) Whipping cream, cold
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste
For the topping:
- Biscoff cookies crumbs for decoration (optional)
- 250g Lotus Biscoff cookie butter
- In a large bowl, place cream cheese, powdered and vanilla bean paste. Beat until smooth.
- Add heavy cream beat to medium-stiff peaks. Set aside.
- Dip the biscuits in the milk and arrange in the bottom of 15X25cm dish. Spread 1/3 of the cream over the biscuit layer. Then arrange another layer of dipped biscuits. Spread another layer of cream over the biscuits. Arrange last (third) and spread the last third of layer cream on top.
- Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Heat Biscoff spread in the microwave for 15-30 seconds or until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Pour over the cake and spread evenly. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.