2-Ingredient Lotus Biscoff Mousse
This 2-ingredient Lotus Biscoff mousse is one of the easiest desserts you can make. Despite this is an easy recipe to make, it is a very tasty dessert. The mousse is light and airy and not too sweet.
- 1 cup (240ml) Heavy Cream, cold
- 120g Biscoff spread
- Crushed Biscoff cookies (optional)
- In a bowl, whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks.
- Heat the biscoff spread in a microwave for a few seconds until melted.
- Add biscoff spread into the whipped cream, gently fold until no steaks remain.
- Transfer the mousse to a piping bag. If the mousse too runny, refrigerate for 1 hour in the piping bag. Pipe into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, spread 1-2 teaspoons of biscoff spread on each mousse, refrigerte for another hour.
- Decorate with crushed/whole lotus biscuits.