Cauliflower Cheese Balls - these cauliflower cheese balls are crispy on the outside, soft and cheesy on the inside and it's so easy to make them. This recipe is perfect as a side dish, appetizer or just as a snack for the kids.
INGREDIENTS FOR YIELDS
1 medium size cauliflower (1kg)
4.5 Oz (130g) mozzarella cheese
2.5 Oz (70g) parmesan
2/3 cup (85g) flour
1/3 cup (36g) bread crumbs
3 medium eggs
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1/8 (20ml) cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
2. Grate mozzarella, parmesan and cauliflower.
3. In a large bowl place grated mozzarella, grated parmesan, grated cauliflower, eggs, olive oil, flour, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Mix well.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Shape balls from the cauliflower-cheese mixture and place the balls on the baking sheet.
What is the nutritional information on these?Reply
Your email address will not be published