Learn how to make easy and healthy cauliflower bread. This recipe is gluten free, flourless, dairy free, keto, low carb and most important, super delicious. You need only few minutes of work to make this bread.
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). line a 9 x 5-inch loaf with parchment paper,
2. Cut the cauliflower into small florets/Chunks. Working in batches, place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse (in 1-2 second pulses) until the cauliflower has the texture of rice or couscous – don’t over process or it will get mushy. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl beat eggs until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes on high speed.
4. Add Olive Oil, cauliflower, almond flour, salt, oregano and baking powder. Stir until incorporated.
5. Pour the batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and flaxseeds on top.
6. Bake for 40-45minutes, until golden. Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the pan, release from the pan and let cool completely before slicing.