1. Prepare 8* silicone muffin cups or paper cupcakes liners.
2. Chop the chocolate and place into a heatproof bowl, add half of the coconut oil.
3. Set the bowl over a pot with simmering water (double boiler). Melt the chocolate completely, turn the heat off, leave the bowl on the pot to keep the chocolate warm and melted.
4. In a separate bowl mix together peanut butter with the remaining coconut oil.
5. Fill each muffin cup with 1-2 tablespoons of melted chocolate and place in the freezer for 15 minutes, until set. Then, pour 1-2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture to each cup and place in the freezer for another 15 minutes. Then, pour another portion of melted chocolate on the top of the peanut butter layer. Place in the fridge until set.
• In the video I used 6 muffin cups for this quantity, BUT they coming pretty big for one person, so I highly recommend to divide the filling among 8 cups. Make sure the chocolate layers are not too thick, otherwise it will be too hard to bite.
• Store the cups in the fridge, if you store them in the freezer, place in room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
• For the chocolate layers, you can use combination of dark and milk chocolate, or just milk chocolate.