Easy Green Onion Pancakes Recipe | How to Make Scallion Pancakes
Stuck with lots of green onions at home and you don't know how to prepare? I have an idea for you! Quick and easy green onion (scallion) pancakes. These pancakes are perfect for breakfast or brunch. They are fluffy, airy and really light. You can serve scallion pancakes with cream cheese, with cottage cheese, with nut butter or even with something sweet like lam.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup (240ml) Water
- 1 1/2 cups (190g) Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 5-6 Green onions
- Chop the green onions and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat eggs, water, salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl whisk flour and baking powder.
- Add the flour into the wet mixture and stir and combined.
- Add chopped green onions and mix until combined.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a small pan over medium heat.
- Pour the batter into the pan and cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Serving suggestion: cheese, butter, jam, peanut butter and more