For the dough:
1. Make the bread: In a large bowl, combined flour, baking powder and salt. Add yogurt and mix until soft and smooth dough form.
2. Divide the dough into 8-10 equal size pieces. Roll each piece into a ball. Cover the balls and rest for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile prepare the butter mixture: in a small bowl mix butter, crushed garlic and chopped parsley. Set aside
4. Roll out each ball into a circle about 1/4 cm thick.
5. Heat a large cast-skillet or a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add one circle of dough to the dry skillet and cook for about a 2 minutes, until the bottom browns and bubbles appear. Flip and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
6. Remove from heat and immediately brush with the butter mixture.
If measuring in grams, then don’t. The dough is a sticky blob, which can’t be kneeded. Waste of ingredientsReply
So add a little more flour until the dough is the correct consistency...Reply Show More Comments
I made this twice! Easy and very delicious! Thank you!Reply
Your email address will not be published